Last updated [March 12, 2022]
1.1 These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement between clinician, any member of the medical, pharmacy or nursing professions or any other person who in the course of his or her professional activities may prescribe, administer or dispense to an end-user a medicinal product (collectively “Healthcare Professional” or “HCP”), patient, users, visitors or any other person, as the case maybe (collectively “User,” “You” or “Your”) and WhatsDoc International Pte. Ltd., the owner of www.whatsdoc.com and www.hiwhatsdoc.com (the “Website”), WhatsDoc mobile app, WhatsDoc Pro mobile app, and WhatsDoc Pro web app (collectively the “App”), having its principal office located at 2 Orchard Link, #04-01 SCAPE HubQuarters, Singapore 2379782(“WhatsDoc”, “we,” “us” or “our” and shall include its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, associated companies and jointly controlled entities) concerning your access to and use of either the Website or the App. You confirm that by downloading, installing, accessing and using the App and accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
1.2 Supplemental terms that may be added on the App from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms of Service at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms of Service and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms of Service to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms of Service by your continued use of the App after the date such revised Terms of Service are posted.
1.3 The information provided on the App is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the App from other locations do so on their own discretion and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
1.4 You understand and agree that the all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, graphics and such the ancillary information on the Website and the App (collectively, the “Content”) available on the Website or the App shall not be used by you to seek urgent or emergency (“Emergency”) help.
2.1 Primarily, the purpose of the App is to provide “Services” to Users.
2.2 Services: Using electronic information and telecommunications technologies to support long-distance clinical health care, user and professional health-related education, public health and health administration. through various mediums:
● Remote chat session (in text or/and video form) where opinions, general health information, guidance or recommendation on care and management to be provided by HCP
● Health Forum Discussion
● Health Tips
2.3 By using theServices, the User acknowledges that he/she understands and agrees with the following:
● The User may expect the anticipated benefits from the use of Services in his/her care, but that no results can be guaranteed or assured;
● If the User’s health insurance coverage does not include or is not sufficient to satisfy the Services charges in full, the User may be fully or partially responsible for payment;
● Every User agrees to pay the fee charged for Services or any services via the App as per the fee schedule, that may change from time to time. You authorise WhatsDoc to charge your credit card or any other associated payment gateway for all fees and charges due and payable to WhatsDoc hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required in this regard. In case, the employer of the User has made any arrangement with WhatsDoc, then the fee for all services shall be charged from that health plan.
● In the event that the user has paid but the HPC did not reply within 24 hours, the payment will not be refunded. Instead, it will be saved as arbitrary credit for future chat with other HCPs.
● WhatsDoc does not guarantee that the User shall receive medical reimbursement from his employer or insurer. WhatsDoc reserves the right to change or modify its billing schedule at any time pursuant to these Terms of Service. You also understand and agree that if you book any services that require appointments, you will be responsible for any missed appointment fee equal to the fees you would have paid for the scheduled services if you do not cancel or reschedule a scheduled appointment at least twenty-four (24) hours or such period as may be set by the HCP, in advance.
● The User is responsible for entering the correct registration details to link his/her health insurance or to enjoy any corporate benefits. No refunds will be provided if the User proceeds with a transaction without the appropriate registration.
● The HCP may determine that the Services are not appropriate for some or all of a User’s treatment needs and accordingly may elect not to provide Services to such User;
● Unless otherwise determined by the App in its sole discretion, no refunds will be given for any completed consultation, missed appointment or any other orders by a User.
● Surcharges will be imposed for delivery (in Singapore) or any other remote locations as defined by HCP or third party vendors
● The App and its delivery service partners will make the best effort to contact the client to complete the delivery of the order or home-based services during the selected timeslots. If the client is not present at the stated address, additional charges may be imposed for the redelivery of the order or additional trip for the home-based service.
● There will not be any form of prescription done on WhatsDoc platform. Prescription may be done on a third party platform according to the preference of individual HCP.
2.4 PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SITE IS NOT DIRECTED TO MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. However, minors can normally accompany their parent(s) or legal custodian(s) who have reserved, booked, or purchased our goods and/or services. If a User is using the Website or the App for a minor or a geriatric or any adult with special needs, he/she and you must be present during the HCP’s online session or onsite visit (as the case maybe). Upon purchasing a Product for minor or a geriatric or any adult with special needs, the User must be available at the point of Product delivery, ensuring the accuracy of the recipient’s details and the Product’s description, and he must make payment for the Healthcare Services and the Product purchased for the minor or geriatric with special needs.
2.5 Users should not use WhatsDoc app in any urgent or emergency situations, which include but not limited to:
● seeking any form of help for someone (including yourself) with symptoms that require immediate medical attention
● informing anyone about potential or/and on-going murder, suicide, abortion, arson, drug smuggling and other crimes
● informing anyone about potential or/and on-going harm (regardless mentally or physically), that is caused unintentionally or intentionally by any person (including yourself)
2.6 There are certain risks associated with the use of Services, which may include, without limitation (a) exchange of inadequate information leading to wrong advice from the HCP; (b) delays in the evaluation due to failures of the devices or internet; (c) lack of access to all of the health records resulting in adverse drug interactions or allergic reactions or other judgment errors; or d) occurrence of a breach of privacy; or (e) receiving many different “General Opinions” for the same condition, symptoms or question raised and these opinions may or may not be accurate or correct.
2.7 The Services provided through the App are not meant to be an alternate or substitute of face-to-face interaction between a userand a healthcare professional neither do they replace the existing primary care physician relationship. It is advisable that you have a face-to-face evaluation/consultation with an HCP before or very soon after the commencement of Services. Medical services rendered by the HCP are subject to their professional judgment. These services are subject to Government regulations and may not be available in certain countries. HCPs associated with the Website or the App are independent professionals and therefore HCPs are solely responsible for the services which they provide to Users outside of the App.
2.8 General Opinions: The WhatsDoc App enables the Users to seek general opinions regarding their health and, as the case maybe, be referred to and be reported their health history to the HCPs in order to obtain medical and healthcare services. The Website or the App or the HCP or any third parties associated with it shall not be liable for any opinion you obtain from the HCP(s) via the Services. Any reliance on any information provided on the Website or the App or through the Services is solely at your own risk. Neither WhatsDoc nor the Website or the App is a healthcare service provider itself. The Website or the App is merely a technology based platform which does not interfere with the practice of medicine or any other medical profession by HCPs, each of whom is responsible for his or her services and compliance with the requirements applicable to his or her profession and license.
2.9 Products: WhatsDoc or its affiliated third-party companies may sell medicine and medical products (the “Products”) to Users as stated in the HCP’s prescription order. If an HCP writes a prescription order for you, the App may, through its partners, facilitate or otherwise arrange for the sales and/or delivery of Products to you based on the prescription order. WhatsDoc will not be liable for any defects in Products, any losses or damages or expenses sustained by any User or by any other person in consequence of any delays or defects in the delivery of Products.
3.1 Contents posted by HCPs should not be relied on as a substitute for advice from a professional that is appropriate for your specific situation. Ethics rules differ by state or location, and it is the responsibility of the HCP to determine whether they should provide professional advice relating to their profession.
4.1 Certain features or services may require that you enter into a separate and supplemental written agreement prior to use.
5.1 In order to use some or all of the functionalities and Services provided through the Website or the App, you shall be required to register an account (“Account”) with the Website or the App. At the time of registration of the Account, you will be asked to complete a registration form which shall require you to provide personal information such as name, address, phone number, email address, username and other personal information (“Account Information”).
5.2 To create an Account, the User must be at least 18 years of age or any other legal age (as applicable at his/her country of origin) to form a binding contract. If the User is not of legal age to form a binding contract, the User may not register to use the Services. Upon verification of details, WhatsDoc may accept the account registration application. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the Website or the App. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your Account. You must not use any other person’s account to access the Website or the App, unless you have that person’s express written permission to do so.
5.3 The User is responsible for keeping his or her device safe and secure in all situations, including out of reach from any minor(s) or any individual(s) who has limitations in comprehending the usage of WhatsDoc services.
6.1 If you register for an Account with the Website or the App, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password (which shall include pin code, fingerprint, or face ID, as the case maybe). Your user ID must not be misleading and must comply with the content rules set out in this document; you must not use your Account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
6.2 You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorised or unauthorised by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your registration, user account or password.
6.3 You must notify us by emailing us if you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure for any reason (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure or use of your password).
6.4 You are responsible for any activity and Content on the account arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
7.1 For your convenience, we may include hyperlinks to other web platforms or content on the Website or App that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked web platforms or content are not under our control and we are not liable for any errors, omissions, delays, defamation, libel, slander, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, inaccuracy or any other objectionable material contained in the contents, or the consequences of accessing, any linked web platforms. Any hyperlinks to any other web platforms or content are not an endorsement or verification of such web platforms or content and you agree that your access to or use of such linked web platforms or content is entirely at your own risk.
8.1 Unless otherwise indicated, the Website and App are our proprietary property and except the intellectual property rights (including articles, logos, trademarks and content) of the third party news websites, all the Content and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Website and the App “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, no part of the Website and the App and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
8.2 Subject to these Terms of Service, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Website and the App. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Website and the App, Content and the Marks.
8.3 In order to operate and provide our Services, you grant WhatsDoc a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, display, and perform the information (including the content) that you upload, submit, store, send, or receive on or through our Services.
9.1 By using the Website or the App, you represent and warrant that: (1) all user information you will submit will be true, accurate, current and complete; (2) you will not access the App through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise; and (3) you will not use the Website or the App for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
9.2 If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website or the App (or any portion thereof).
10.1 The Website or the App may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
10.2 As a User of the Website or the App, you agree and undertake not to:
· use the Website or the App for any revenue generating endeavour, commercial enterprise, or other purposes for which it is not designed or intended.
· systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website or the App to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
· make any unauthorized use of the Website or the App, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
· use the Website or the App for advertising or offering to sell goods and services.
· circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or the App, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the App and/or the Content contained therein.
· engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website or the App.
· the trick, defraud, or mislead other users and us especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
· make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
· engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
· interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the App or the networks or services connected to the Website or the App.
· attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
· sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
· use any information obtained from the Website or the App in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
· take part in any form of activities that may cause social complications, including but not limited to harassment (in the form of verbal or pictorial or virtual), cyberbullying, discriminaton (against particular gender, nationality, race, status, competency or individual), vulgarities, threats and defamation
· post any content that is obscene ,illegal, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive
· instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal or otherwise inappropriate, such as promoting crimes, endangering or exploiting the underage, or coordinating harm
· involve publishing falsehoods. misrepresentations, misleading statements
· use the Website or the App as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the App and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
· decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software , source code, application, comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website or the App.
· attempt to bypass any measures of the Website or the App designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website or the App, or any portion of the Website or the App.
· harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website or the App to you.
· delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content, Website or the App.
· upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or the App or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website or the App.
· upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
· except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Website or the App, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
· disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website or the App.
· use the Website or the App in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
· use the Website or the App for any offensive, immoral or unethical purposes.
· make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application.
11.1 You may report abusive user(s) that may deem to violate these Terms of Service. Violations may include but not limited to: (1) posting of sexually explicit material; (2) harassment and threats; (3) abusive remarks; (4) impersonate a HCP or organisation or misrepresent yourself; (5) promote HCP or HCP’s clinic in forum; (6) posting of irrelevant information in forum; (7) offering health advice that is out of HCP’s expertise.
11.2 The following action(s) we may take against the abusive material(s) include but not limited to: (1) removing the abusive material from the forums; (2) restricting sharing of the file; (3) disabling access to the user who shared the abusive material; (4) reporting illegal materials to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
12.1 As a HCP of the Website and/or the App, you are encouraged to: (1) participate in forum discussion; (2) update your online schedule & bank details; (3) actively respond to incoming appointments; (4) fill out tele advice slip after chat/video session has ended; (5) direct users to other forums if the user inquires about health issues other than that in the particular forum; (6) schedule follow up with users if needed.
12.2 As a HCP of the Website and/or the App, you shall not: (1) directly promote yourself or your clinic in the forum; (2) post ads or irrelevant information in any of the forums (3) give health advice that is out of your expertise.
12.3 As a user of the Website and/or the App, you are encouraged to: (1) send your inquiries to the relevant forums according to your health concerns; (2) schedule an appointment with any of HCPs for your health concerns.
12.4 As a user of the Website and/or the App, you shall not: (1) directly promote yourself in the forum; (2) post ads or irrelevant information in any of the forums; (3) post sexually explicit material; (4) harass and threaten HCPs/other users; (5) post abusive remarks.
13.1 SUBJECT ALWAYS to Prohibited Activities clause, we hereby grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to use the Website or download, install and use the App on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the Website or the App on such devices strictly in accordance with these Terms of Service.
14.1 The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to access the App: (1) the license granted to you for our App is limited to a non-transferable license to use the App on a device that utilises the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service; (2) we are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the App as specified in the terms of the App license contained in these Terms of Service or as otherwise required under applicable law, and you acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App; (3) in the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the App, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App; (4) you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties; (5) you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App, and (6) you acknowledge and agree that the App Distributors are third-party beneficiaries of the Terms of Service in this App license contained in these Terms of Service, and that each App Distributor will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms of Service in this App license contained in these Terms of Service against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
15.1 We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to: (1) monitor the App for violations of these Terms of Service; (2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms of Service, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof; (4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the App or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the App in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website or the App.
16.1 You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information regarding the App (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
17.1 We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Website or the App infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided herein (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Website or the App infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
18.1 You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, HCPs and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) use or access of the Website or the App; (2) breach of these Terms of Service; (3) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service; (4) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (5) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Website or the App with whom you connected via the App. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defence of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
19.1 You expressly agree that use of the Website or App or purchase is at your sole risk. The Website or App are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WhatsDoc expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, non-infringement, title, operability, condition, quiet enjoyment, value, the accuracy of data and system integration.
19.2 You acknowledge and agree that the Website or the App merely provides General Opinions and is strictly a technology platform and infrastructure for connecting patients with independent third party HCPs, including medical doctors and other HCPs in our network. You acknowledge and agree that the HCPs are responsible for and will have complete authority, responsibility, supervision, and control over the provision of all l diagnoses, treatments, procedures, and other professional health care services provided and performed in their sole discretion, as they deem appropriate. WhatsDoc does not make any express or implied warranties that the HCPs are validly licensed to practise medicine, or are qualified to advise in their purported area of speciality.
19.3 While the HCPs may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website or the App, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON OR DOWNLOADING FROM THE WEBSITE OR THE APP, OR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR IN ITS TRANSMISSION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
19.4 While we cannot condone any form of crimes, discriminations, vulgarities, threats, defamation and harassment, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FORM OF SOCIAL ISSUES AND SOCIAL DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE FROM USING THE APP OR WEBSITE.
20.1 You understand that to the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event will WhatsDoc or its officers, employees, directors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, HCPs, agents or licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or related to your use of the Website or the App, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), warranty, statute or otherwise. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
21.1 We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the Contents of the Website or the App at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on the App. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website or the App without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or the App.
21.2 We cannot guarantee the Website or the App will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the App, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Website or the App at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Website or the App during any downtime or discontinuance of the Website or the App. Nothing in these Terms of Service will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Website or the App or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
22.1 These Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website or the App. Without limiting any other provision of these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Website or the App (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms of Service or of any applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use or participation on the Website or the App or delete your Account and any content or information that you provided at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
22.2 If we terminate or suspend your Account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
23.1 WhatsDoc shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil any term under these Terms of Services if and to the extent that the fulfilment is delayed, interfered with or prevented by Force Majeure. For the purposes of these Terms of Service, Force Majeure shall mean the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) war, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, bad weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunication lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) outbreak of a pandemic/epidemic (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond WhatsDoc’s reasonable control.
24.1 These Terms of Service and your use of the Website or the App are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore applicable to agreements, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
24.2 Should any dispute arise between WhatsDoc and any User with regard to the interpretation, rights, obligations and/or implementation of any one or more of the provisions of these Terms of Service, the parties shall in the first instance attempt to resolve such dispute by amicable negotiation. Should such negotiations fail to achieve a resolution within thirty (30) days, the dispute shall be submitted by either party for resolution by the courts of Singapore which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
25.1 No waiver by any party of any of the provisions hereof is effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the party so waiving. Except as otherwise set forth in these Terms of Service, no failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any rights, remedy, power, or privilege arising from these Terms of Service will operate or be construed as a waiver thereof; nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
26.1 If any provision of these Terms of Service is declared to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect, and the unenforceable provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary to comply with the applicable requirements of the law, while retaining to the maximum extent permitted by law its intended effect, scope and economic effect.
27.1 The terms herein stated shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us on the subject matter thereof, and shall supersede all prior agreements, whether written or oral, between you and us concerning the subject matter thereof.
27.2 These Terms of Service may be modified from time to time. Any modifications to these Terms of Service will be effective upon posting. Your continued use of the Website or the App after any modifications to the Terms of Service indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms of Service.
30.1 Visiting the App, sending us emails and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the App, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Website or the App. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
31.1 If you have a complaint regarding the Website or the App or would like to receive further information regarding the use of the App, please contact us at:
WhatsDoc International Pte. Ltd.
2 Orchard Link, #04-01 SCAPE HubQuarters, Singapore 237978
firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore and other countries)
email@example.com (Malaysia)firstname.lastname@example.org (Laos)