The app’s video consultations is ONLY to attend to non-urgent and non-emergent healthcare conditions.
Should your conditions/ symptoms relate to the below that require immediate medical assistance, we advise you to proceed to contact your local emergency services or proceed to consult a doctor-in-person for a physical consultation:
- chronic medical illnesses/ situations which have not been previously diagnosed by a clinician;
- emergency and major circumstances;
- mental health conditions; and
- any other condition informed and determined during the video consultation to refer to a clinician-in-person for a physical consultation for examination, clarification, diagnosis and/or treatment.
any other condition informed and determined during the video consultation to refer to a clinician-in-person for a physical consultation for examination, clarification, diagnosis and/or treatment.
- chest pain;
- chest pain;
- continuous bleeding, deep wounds etc.;
- severe abdominal pain;
- severe difficulty in breathing;
- sudden numbness, weakness or slurred speech; and
- suspected fractures/ possible dislocations that may present as severe pain, deformity, loss of sensation, open wounds, severe bruising or swelling, etc.
Other symptoms that are not listed above may be assessed accordingly by the assigned clinician/ healthcare professional through the video consultation.
Additionally, the assigned clinician/ healthcare professional may refer you to consult a clinician-in-person should you require the following healthcare services or prescribed medication:
- controlled or restricted medication;
- health screenings;
- imaging modalities;
- laboratory tests;
- radiology services;
- smear tests and other procedures; and